At Hoist Finance UK we take complaints seriously
Hoist Finance UK is committed to treating its customers fairly. We regularly monitor calls and working practices to ensure they meet the high standards that we set.
Should we ever fail to meet your expectations or should you feel dissatisfied with our conduct in any way we would welcome your comments. As part of our commitment to you we have a formal complaints procedure to help you with any concerns you may have. Whilst we hope you will not find any reason to complain, if you do feel dissatisfied please bring this to our attention by following these steps:
If you have not already raised your issue with us, you can address your concerns to the Complaints Manager, either in writing or by telephone. It will help us if you can provide:
Your name, address, contact telephone number and account reference number.
Full details of your concern or complaint.
What you would like us to do to put things right.
Copies of any documentation you feel might be relevant.
Once you have contacted us, we will do all that we can to resolve matters as quickly as possible.
- We will investigate your concerns fully, keeping you informed of any development.
- We aim to resolve all concerns by close of business on the day following receipt, but if we are unable to we will send out an acknowledgment of your complaint by letter within five working days of receipt.
- We will then try to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, keeping you informed of any progress. Following our investigation we will write to you with a final response. We will give you details of our findings and conclusion, which we hope will resolve the complaint to your satisfaction.
- From receipt of our final response, you have eight weeks to express any dissatisfaction with the outcome.
We realise that no matter how hard we try to meet your expectations you may still remain dissatisfied. If this is the case, or if we have taken more than 8 weeks to resolve your complaint, then you can take this further by following step 3.
We will try to resolve your concerns fully, however if you feel they have not been addressed you are entitled to approach one of the following organisations. This must be done within six months of you receiving our final response.
- The Financial Ombudsman Service ("FOS"). If applicable, we will enclose a FOS leaflet with our final response to you.
- The Information Commissioner will deal with complaints regarding the protection of your data.
- The Credit Services Association ("CSA") will deal with complaints in relation to the CSA Code of Practice for Debt Collection Agencies.
The above schemes act independently as a resolution service for customers with unresolved complaints.
Credit Reference Agencies:
Experian, Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom. Tel: 0844 481 8000 www.experian.co.uk
Call Credit, Consumer Services, Callcredit Limited, PO Box 491, LEEDS, LS3 1WZ. Tel: 0845 366 0071
Equifax, Equifax Credit File Advice Centre, P.O. Box 1140, Bradford, BD1 5US.
Free and impartial financial advice:
StepChange Debt Charity: 0800 138 1111 www.stepchange.org
Christians Against Poverty: www.capuk.org
National Debtline: 0808 808 4000 www.nationaldebtline.co.uk
Citizens Advice Bureau: 08444 111 444 www.citizensadvice.org.uk
Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745 www.ico.org.uk